SAFe® for Teams - Empowering teams to deliver value in the SAFe enterprise
Build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams—by becoming a SAFe® 4 Practitioner (SP). During this two-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role using Scrum, Kanban, and XP.
They will also learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, they’ll learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Practitioner, attendees should be able to:
Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in their enterprise
Know their team and its role on the Agile Release Train
Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
Execute Iterations and demonstrate value
Plan Program Increments
Integrate and work with other teams on the train
Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
Building an Agile Team
Planning the Iteration
Executing the Iteration
Executing the Program Increment
What Attendees Get
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Practitioner (SP) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion. Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Who will benefit?
- Team members who apply Lean and Agile at scale
- All members of an Agile Release Train preparing for launch
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Practitioner (SP) certification exam:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
- Peste 15 ani de experiență cu abordările Lean și Agile, inclusiv cu transformări Agile la nivel de organizație
- Certificat ca PMI-ACP (PMI – Agile Certified Practitioner), SPC4 (SAFe. Program Consultant 4.0), LSSGB (Lean Six Sigma Green Belt), CSM (Certified ScrumMaster), PMP (Project Management Professional)
- Background de trainer, mentor și coach
- Expertiză în dezvoltarea de software și în administrarea afacerilor.