SAFe® for Teams - Empowering teams to deliver value in the SAFe enterprise
What does it mean to be part of an Agile team on an Agile Release Train (ART) that delivers value to customers? SAFe® for Teams covers the tactical skills to be a high-performing member of an ART. The course also gives you the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams. Get the most out of your learning experience by taking it in context with your team and other teams on your Agile Release Train.
SAFe for Teams will teach you all about your role on an Agile team and how your team works with others as part of an ART. You’ll learn how to plan and execute work, how to apply Scaled Agile Framework® and Agile principles, and how to continuously improve. Taking Scaled Agile Framework® for Teams with your team will empower all of you with the collective knowledge to collaborate effectively, do the best possible work, and hit the ground running before your next planning event.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Practitioner, attendees should be able to:
Your role on the team and your team’s role on the ART.
How to apply SAFe principles to scale Lean-Agile delivery.
How to plan and execute iterations and PIs.
How to continuously improve the ART.
Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
Building an Agile Team
Planning the Iteration
Executing the Iteration
Executing the Program Increment
- Course materials
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe® 5 Practitioner certification exam
Who should attend?
- Program or Project Manager; Scrum Master;
- Team Lead; Release Train Engineer;
- Business Analyst, Agile Coach, Consultant, Architect;
- Engineer, Developer, Director, Quality;
- Product Manager, Product Owner, Program Manager.
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
- Certified as PMI-ACP (PMI – Agile Certified Practitioner), SPC5 (SAFe. Program Consultant 5.0), LSSGB (Lean Six Sigma Green Belt), CSM (Certified ScrumMaster), PMP (Project Management Professional);
- Over 15 years’ experience with Lean and Agile approach;
- Background as trainer, mentor and coach;
- Expertise in software development and business administration.