Agile Software Engineering
What skills do you need to deliver high-quality, software-centric solutions faster and more predictably? In the Agile Software Engineering course, you’ll learn how modern practices including XP, behavior-driven development (BDD), and test-driven development (TDD) enable continuous value flow and built-in quality. This interactive, three-day course also gives you guidance and tools to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
The Agile Software Engineering course will give you and your team the knowledge and tools to apply and build a test-first, technical infrastructure. You’ll learn how to detail, model, design, implement, verify, and validate stories in a SAFe continuous delivery pipeline, and how to use automated testing. And you’ll develop a foundational understanding of Lean, Agile, and DevOps principles that you can apply in everyday practices.
What will you gain?
- Introduction to Agile Software Engineering
- Connecting Principles, and Practices to Built-In Quality
- Accelerating Flow
- Applying Intentional Architecture
- Thinking Test-First
- Discovering Story Details
- Creating a Shared Understanding with Behavior-Driven Development (BDD)
- Communicating with Models
- Building Systems with Code Quality
- Building Systems with Design Quality
- Implementing with Quality
Duration of the course is 3 days, from 09.00 to 17.00 and it is delivered in Romanian.
Agile Software Engineering Attendees learn:
- How to apply the test-first principle to align tests and requirements.
- How to detail, model, design, implement, verify, and validate stories in a SAFe Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
- Practices such as abstraction, encapsulation, and SOLID that build quality into code and design.
- Foundational Lean, Agile, and DevOps principles and practices.
- How to use the test infrastructure for automated testing.
- How to design from context for testability.
Who should attend?
- Scrum Master
- Agile Coach
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer
- Senior Manager
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- Understanding of SAFe for Teams
- Background in engineering, development, managing development, or quality assurance
SAFe Certification Kit:
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- SAFe® Agile Software Engineer PDF certificate
- A SAFe® Agile Software Engineer digital badge to promote the accomplishment online
- A One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform, which includes access to the ASE Community of Practice
- Access to Meetup groups and events that provide connections to other certified SAFe professionals
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
Exclusive Trainer – Ștefan Bârgăoanu
- Certified as PMI-ACP (PMI – Agile Certified Practitioner), SPC5 (SAFe. Program Consultant 5.0), LSSGB (Lean Six Sigma Green Belt), CSM (Certified ScrumMaster), PMP (Project Management Professional);
- Over 15 years’ experience with Lean and Agile approach;
- Background as trainer, mentor and coach;
- Expertise in software development and business administration.