LEAN Portfolio Management
Aligning strategy with execution is critical to any organization’s success and a key aspect of Scaled Agile Framework®. With a Lean Portfolio Management (LPM) approach, you can collaborate across silos, empower teams, and organize around value to adapt to what customers want, faster.
The Lean Portfolio Management course helps executives, project management officers (PMOs) and other key stakeholders plan dynamically and be flexible enough to adjust initiatives and budgets as the market changes. The LPM course provides the guidance and tools attendees need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams. You’ll learn how to connect portfolio strategy and initiatives to the planning and execution of work, how to integrate feedback from participatory budgeting, and how to adapt to change while maintaining your funding vision and roadmap.
What will you gain?
- Introducing Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- Establishing Strategy and Investment Funding
- Applying Agile Portfolio Operations
- Applying Lean Governance
- Implementing the LPM function
Duration of the course is 3 days, from 09.00 to 17.00 and it is delivered in Romanian.
- How to connect the portfolio to the enterprise.
- How to maintain portfolio vision and roadmap.
- How to establish Lean budgets and guardrails.
- How to create portfolio flow.
Who should attend?
- Program or Project Manager
- Release Train Engineer
- Agile Coach
- SAFe Program Consultant
- Portfolio Manager
- Program Manager
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Attended Leading SAFe or SAFe PM/PO course
- Experience working in a SAFe environment
SAFe Certification Kit
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- SAFe® Lean Portfolio Manager PDF certificate
- A SAFe® Lean Portfolio Manager digital badge to promote the accomplishment online
- A One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform, which includes access to the LPM Community of Practice
- ccess to Meetup groups and events that provide connections to other certified SAFe professionals
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
Exclusive Trainer – Ștefan Bârgăoanu
- Certified as PMI-ACP (PMI – Agile Certified Practitioner), SPC5 (SAFe. Program Consultant 5.0), LSSGB (Lean Six Sigma Green Belt), CSM (Certified ScrumMaster), PMP (Project Management Professional);
- Over 15 years’ experience with Lean and Agile approach;
- Background as trainer, mentor and coach;
- Expertise in software development and business administration.