Delivering valuable solutions, faster, doesn’t involve just engineers developing software. It involves introducing a shared DevOps mindset among all the people who define, build, test, deploy, and release software-driven products.
The SAFe® DevOps course helps people in technical, non-technical, and leadership roles optimize their development value stream from end to end. Take this course with the rest of your cross-functional team to map your current value stream from concept to cash. Design a Continuous Delivery Pipeline that’s relevant to your business. And get the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
SAFe® DevOps answers the questions
- What is DevOps and how does it enable strategic business objectives?
- What are the mindset, culture, and technical practices to successfully define, build, test, deploy, and release?
- How do I use value stream mapping to measure flow and spot bottlenecks in the delivery pipeline?
Duration of the course is 2 days, from 09.00 to 18.00 and it is delivered in Romanian.
SAFe® DevOps Attendees learn:
- How to incorporate continuous testing and continuous security into the delivery pipeline.
- How to integrate continuous exploration, integration, and deployment, and release value to end users on demand.
- How to design and implement an actionable DevOps transformation plan tailored to your organization.
- How to evaluate and improve your current state using tools like the DevOps Health Radar and Transformation Canvas.
Who should attend?
- Scrum Master
- Team Lead
- Release Train Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Agile Coach
- SAFe Program Consultant
All are welcome to attend the course without prior DevOps or SAFe experience.
SAFe Certification Kit
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- Course materials
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe DevOps certification exam
Exclusive Trainer – Ștefan Bârgăoanu
- Certified as PMI-ACP (PMI – Agile Certified Practitioner), SPC5 (SAFe. Program Consultant 5.0), LSSGB (Lean Six Sigma Green Belt), CSM (Certified ScrumMaster), PMP (Project Management Professional);
- Over 15 years’ experience with Lean and Agile approach;
- Background as trainer, mentor and coach;
- Expertise in software development and business administration.