Agile Product Management
In SAFe®, product managers play a key role in the trio of leaders that includes architects and the Release Train Engineer. All of these people work together to lead the Agile Release Trains (ARTs) in continuously delivering value.
In the Agile Product Management course, you’ll explore how to use design thinking to put your customers at the center and create products that are desirable, feasible, and sustainable. You’ll discover how continuous exploration fuels innovation. You’ll get the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams. And you’ll explore how to define a vision, strategy, and roadmap to satisfy existing customers and attract new ones.
03-05 Aprilie 2023
What will you gain?
- Analyzing your Role as a Product Manager in the Lean Enterprise
- Continuously Exploring Markets and Users
- Driving Strategy with Market Segmentation
- Using Empathy to Drive Design
- Defining Product Strategy and Vision
- Creating Roadmaps to Build Solutions
- Delivering Value
- Managing Value Stream Economics
- Creating Innovation in the Value Stream
Duration of the course is 3 days, from 09.00 to 18.00 and it is delivered in Romanian.
Agile Product Management Attendees learn:
- How to create innovation in the value stream.
- How to use design thinking to achieve desirable, feasible, and sustainable products.
- How to use product strategy to set clarity and direction for the ART.
- How to develop and evolve short-term roadmaps that result in long-term value.
Who should attend?
- Agile Coach
- Agile Trainer
- Product Manager
The following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- Attended at least one SAFe course
- Background in Product or Solution Management
SAFe Certification Kit
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- SAFe® Agile Product Manager PDF certificate
- A SAFe® Agile Product Manager digital badge to promote the accomplishment online
- A One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform, which includes access to the APM Community of Practice
- Access to Meetup groups and events that provide connections to other certified SAFe professionals
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
Exclusive Trainer – Ștefan Bârgăoanu
- Certified as PMI-ACP (PMI – Agile Certified Practitioner), SPC5 (SAFe. Program Consultant 5.0), LSSGB (Lean Six Sigma Green Belt), CSM (Certified ScrumMaster), PMP (Project Management Professional);
- Over 15 years’ experience with Lean and Agile approach;
- Background as trainer, mentor and coach;
- Expertise in software development and business administration.