SAFe® Scrum Master - Applying the Scrum Master role within a Scaled Agile Framework enterprise
The SAFe® Scrum Master course equips attendees to coach Agile teams to deliver business value at scale. The course teaches you the tactical skills needed to be an effective Scrum Master in a SAFe organization. It also gives you the guidance and tools necessary for working in remote environments with distributed teams.
After taking the course, you’ll know how to:
• Empower and lead an Agile team
• Facilitate Agile events like iteration planning, standups, and retrospectives
• Help teams plan and complete their work
You’ll also learn the principles of servant leadership, which are crucial for key SAFe team roles. These skills will enable you to develop high-performing, engaged, and continuously improving teams in your own organization.
27-28 Aprilie 2023
How to facilitate Scrum events.
How to support PI execution.
How to coach teams to constantly improve.
How to implement DevOps for continuous flow and delivery.
Introducing Scrum in SAFe
Characterizing the role of the Scrum Master
Experiencing Program Increment planning
Facilitating Iteration execution
Finishing the Program Increment
Coaching the Agile team
- Course materials
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe Scrum Master certification exam
Who should attend?
- Program or Project Manager Scrum Master Team Lead Release Train Engineer
- Business Analyst Agile Coach Portfolio Manager Consultant Architect
- Engineer Developer Director Quality Manager Product Manager
- Product Owner Delivery Manager Program Manager
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and eXtreme Programming (XP)
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
- Certified as PMI-ACP (PMI – Agile Certified Practitioner), SPC5 (SAFe, Program Consultant), LSSGB (Lean Six Sigma Green Belt), CSM (Certified ScrumMaster), PMP (Project Management Professional);
- Over 15 years’ experience with Lean and Agile approach
- Background as trainer, mentor and coach
- Expertise in software development and business administration