SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager - Delivering value through effective Program Increment execution
What skills do you need to deliver value in a Lean enterprise? The SAFe® Product Owner and SAFe® Product Manager (POPM) course covers the tactical responsibilities of these roles in the Agile Release Train. The course also gives you the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
Learn how product owners and product managers should work together to achieve the best possible customer and business outcomes. The SAFe POPM course will teach you how to adopt a customer-centric approach to building products, using Scaled Agile Framework® to deliver more value, faster. Topics covered in this course include the daily role of POs and PMs; collaborating with engineering teams and business stakeholders; how to write epics, features, and stories; and how to design, prioritize, build, test, and deliver products with increased productivity and higher quality.
10-11 Octombrie 2022
09.00 - 16.00
How to perform the role of a PO and a PM on a daily basis.
How to put the customer at the center of your design, build, and test process.
How to prepare for and lead PI Planning.
How to decompose Epics to Features and Features to Stories.
How to collaborate with Agile teams to forecast work.
Applying SAFe in the Lean enterprise
Relating a Lean-Agile Mindset to the Product Owner and Product Manager roles
Collaborating with Lean Portfolio Management
Continuously explore customer needs
Executing the Program Increment
Defining the Product Owner/Product Manager roles and responsibilities
Creating a Product Owner/Product Manager action plan
- Course materials
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager certification exam
Who should attend?
- Program or Project Manager Scrum Master Release Train Engineer Business Analyst
- Agile Coach SAFe Program Consultant Development Manager CTO Consultant
- Architect Engineer Director Product Manager Product Owner Delivery Manager
- Solution Train Engineer Software Developer.
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- Attend a Leading SAFe® course
- Experience working in a SAFe environment
- Experience with Lean, Agile, or other relevant certifications
- Certified as PMI-ACP (PMI – Agile Certified Practitioner), SPC5 (SAFe. Program Consultant 5.0), LSSGB (Lean Six Sigma Green Belt), CSM (Certified ScrumMaster), PMP (Project Management Professional);
- Over 15 years’ experience with Lean and Agile approach;
- Background as trainer, mentor and coach;
- Expertise in software development and business administration.