SAFe® Release Train Engineer
Facilitate and enable end-to-end value delivery through Agile Release Trains (ARTs)—and learn how to build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach—when you become a SAFe® 5 Release Train Engineer (RTE).
During this three-day course, gain an in-depth understanding of the role and responsibilities of a Release Train Engineer (RTE) in the SAFe enterprise. Through experiential learning, examine the RTE role in a Lean- Agile transformation. Learn how to facilitate ART processes and execution, coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in new processes and mindsets. Explore how to prepare, plan, and execute a Program Increment (PI) planning event, the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization.
What will you gain?
- Exploring the RTE role and responsibilities
- Applying SAFe Principles
- Organizing the ART
- Planning a Program Increment
- Executing a Program Increment
- Fostering Relentless Improvement
- Serving the ART
- Continuing Your Learning Journey
Duration of the course is 3 days, from 09.00 to 17.00 and it is delivered in Romanian.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Release Train Engineer, attendees should be able to:
- Apply Lean-Agile knowledge and tools to execute and release value
- Assist with program and large solution execution
- Foster relentless improvement
- Build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach
- Develop an action plan to continue the learning journey
Who should attend?
- Program or Project Manager
- Agile Coach
- SAFe Program Consultant
- IT Manager
- Product Manager
- Product Owner
- Solution Train Engineer
- Program Manager
The following prerequisites are highly recommended :
- Have participated in at least one ART and one PI
- Hold at least one current SAFe certification
SAFe Certification Kit
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- Certified SAFe® Release Train Engineer PDF certificate
- Certified SAFe® Release Train Engineer digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- A one-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform, which includes access to the RTE Community of Practice
- Access to Meetup groups and events that connect you with other SAFe Certified Professionals
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support you during your SAFe journey.
Exclusive Trainer – Ștefan Bârgăoanu
- Certified as PMI-ACP (PMI – Agile Certified Practitioner), SPC6 (SAFe Practice Consultant 6.0), LSSGB (Lean Six Sigma Green Belt), CSM (Certified ScrumMaster), PMP (Project Management Professional);
- Over 10 years’ experience with Lean and Agile approach;
- Background as trainer, mentor and coach;
- Expertise in software development and business administration.