Business Case Challenges
During this course, you will learn what makes a business case, how to prepare one and how to design business cases to persuade decision makers.
Understanding what is a good business case, will be followed by a description of the functions and elements of a business case. You will learn how to research and what to research in order to prepare yourself and how to align business case with organizational strategy.
15 – 16 Iulie 2020
09:00 - 17:00
EDU training center
- Understand the benefits and structure of a business case;
- Learn how to analyze, create, and communicate a business case;
- Develop skills to perform cost-benefit analysis;
- Gain the knowledge on how to identify the risks associated with an initiative.
Who needs to attend?
- Business Analysts;
- Business Systems Analysts;
- Program & Project Managers;
- Investment Managers
- Product Managers
- IT and business professionals that develop business cases;
Duration of the course is 2 days, from 09.00 to 17.00 and it is delivered in Romanian.
- What Is a Business Case;
- Define the Opportunity;
- Identify the Alternatives;
- Gather Data and Estimate Time Frame;
- Analyze the Alternatives;
- Make a Choice and Assess the Risk;
- Craft a Plan for Implementing Your Idea;
- Communicate Your Case.
Trainer - Victoria Cupeț CBAP, PMP, CPRE, PMI-PBA
- coach, trainer, consultant, author and speaker with over 14 years’ experience in the field of business analysis, but also of project and process management;
- one of the promoters of the business analysis field in Romania;
- as president of the Romanian branch of the IIBA (International Institute of Business Analysis ™), she was twice awarded in 2015 with the President’s Award and Innovation Award;
- speaker and host of the Balkan Business Analysis Conference, one of the most important profile events in the region;
- contributor to the development of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK Guide) 3.0 manual;
- holder of important international certifications in areas such as business analysis (CBAP, PMI-PBA, OCUP, CPRE), business process management (OCUP), project management (PMP) and Agile (SMC, SPOC, SDC).