Applied Business Analysis Workshop
- Need to put into practice your business analysis knowledge? Need to learn business analysis by doing?
- For a business analyst, in the middle of a project, there can be pressure, short time for thinking and taking decisions.
- The “Applied business analysis workshop” workshop gives you the chance to put into practice the tools and techniques of business analysis in a friendly environment, to take the time to learn, make mistakes and improve as a business analyst.
- In the context of a life-like scenario, you will be able to perform the AGILE business analysis activities in a logical manner, from need definition to solution selection.
EDU Training Center
What you will learn and practice
- Describe and understand the environment of the need and future solution
- Perform the requirements analysis of the need
- Define the future stated
- Propose solutions to respond to the need
- Evaluate proposed solutions
Who should attend?
- Business analysts, product owners at the beginning of their roles
- Professionals involved in the requirements management and solution definition
- Experienced professionals having different roles in the projects (QA, PM, Sponsors) without a formal business analysis training
- Split in teams
- Choose a business case scenario
- Agile-like perform the business analysis steps from the need to the solution
- Debate with the workshop colleagues the decisions and outcomes
- Always have the facilitator next to you for guidance
Duration of the course is 2 days.
- Analyze current state
- Requirement analysis
- Define future state
- Propose solutions
- Solutions evaluation
Trainer – Irina Minoiu, PMP, CBAP, MBA
IIBA volunteer since 2012.
IIBA Romania Chapter president since 2016.
Supporting the growth of the BA community in Romania:
- Trainer: written the study group materials for BABOK 2.0, BABOK 3.0, Agile BABOK extension.
- Conducting the study groups sessions
- Speaker: share my BA on the job experience and lesson learned
- Mentor: encourage others share their experience as BAs
- IIBA Romania events and conferences organizer
Software architect – Business analyst – Volunteer – Marathon runner
Favorite question: How should it work? The question that drove me from software architecture to business analysis
Working in corporate IT, product owner, close to the team, the customer, latest technologies, and development approaches.
On the lookout for the new, continuously learning.