Business Analysis Intermediate (includes Agile BA approaches)
The primary objective of this course is to provide an understanding and develop skills for solving the tasks of requirements life cycle management, understand and apply the philosophy, methods, principles and techniques of Agile within the business analysis practice, develop skills and knowledge to support successful business transformation as they are described in the BABOK Guide 3.0.
31 Aug. -1-2 Sept.
09:00 - 17:00
EDU training center
Hotel River Park
- Understand the difference between Waterfall and Agile Projects;
- Understand what requirements management process is;
- Learn how to document requirements in Waterfall vs Agile Context;
- Learn how to analyze and prioritize requirements;
- Learn how to effectively manage and maintain requirements traceability;
- Learn how to validate and manage requirements.
Who needs to attend?
- Business analysis practitioners and other specialists who are involved in maintaining and managing requirements;
- Professionals preparing for business analysis and requirements engineering certifications.
- Business Analysis Fundamentals training recommended.
Duration of the course is 3 days, from 09.00 to 17.00 and it is delivered in Romanian.
- Waterfall vs. Agile;
- Requirements Documentation;
- Requirements Analysis;
- Requirements Validation;
- Requirements Management;
- Requirements Delivery.
Trainer - Victoria Cupeț CBAP, PMP, CPRE, PMI-PBA
- coach, trainer, consultant, author and speaker with over 14 years’ experience in the field of business analysis, but also of project and process management;
- one of the promoters of the business analysis field in Romania;
- as president of the Romanian branch of the IIBA (International Institute of Business Analysis ™), she was twice awarded in 2015 with the President’s Award and Innovation Award;
- speaker and host of the Balkan Business Analysis Conference, one of the most important profile events in the region;
- contributor to the development of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK Guide) 3.0 manual;
- holder of important international certifications in areas such as business analysis (CBAP, PMI-PBA, OCUP, CPRE), business process management (OCUP), project management (PMP) and Agile (SMC, SPOC, SDC).